Saturday, August 21, 2010

AAA Prescription Plan - Can cover pets too!

I just learned that AAA now offers discounts on prescriptions. The ad I heard mentioned they also covered prescriptions for animals that are on human medicine. As the mommy of an adorable Silky Terrier, who also happens to be blind and diabetic, this was of utmost interest to me. All you need to do is go to  AAA.com/prescriptions. You will then be taken to a page where you enter part of your AAA number into a card that can be presented to your local participating pharmacy. I'm going to be sure to use this the next time I purchase my dog's insulin and needles for her diabetes. If you have medicine not covered by insurance and have AAA, you may want to check it out!   Check it out at:  AAA.com/prescriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment