Saturday, August 21, 2010

Swaptree Review

I'm an avid reader and when I don't go to the library, I get my books at the local used book store where I can buy them cheap.  The problem I often encounter is finding a home for the books I've just finished reading.  Enter, Swaptree!   Swaptree allows you to trade your books, DVD's, CD's , Video Games and Audio Books with others on the site.  Once you list some items for trade, you will get a list of possible items you can swap for.  Swaptree offers a 1 to 1 trade and you are not tied to trading a book for a book.  You can trade a book for a DVD, or a Video Game for an Audio Book, basically whatever is available to you for trade is up for grabs!  All you do is pay shipping.  I've started listing a few books and hope to make some trades soon.  Check it out at:  Swaptree.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment